Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We're Here!!!

Mommy and Daddy are here, joining the ranks of braggers...opps I mean BLOGGERS, yes, we are bloggers now, sounds catchy! How the heck does one start brag..um, blogging? I guess at the beginning. Marc and I have been together for 17 years, married for the last five, exactly 11 weeks and 1 day ago, we brought Michael Henry into the world, and wow, what an awesome pleasure it has been for us to be the parents of this amazing child! I did not journal during my pregnancy, nor have I written down any thoughts since wonder boy was born, so, am here now hoping to capture some of these memories and lock them away (in cyber space anyway)....
Ladies and gentleman it is with great pleasure that I present you with Michael Henry...aka puppy, boobie, stinky, gorgeous et al:

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena